Itema has a long-standing tradition of conducting our day-to-day business in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations and in accordance with the highest possible ethical principles. Here below is the list and membership of our corporate governance structures, including our Board of Directors, Senior and Country Management and Supervisory Board (Leg. Decree 231/2001). You can also download our ITEMA Code of Ethics and Standard of Conduct and Legislative Decree No. 231/2001 Compliance Guidelines.
Board of Directors
- Gianfranco Ceruti, Chairman of the Board
- Carlo Rogora, CEO and Member of the Board
- Angelo Radici, Member of the Board
- Bruna Radici, Member of the Board
- Paolo Radici, Member of the Board
- Alessandro Manzoni, Member of the Board
- Danilo Enrico Arizzi, Member of the Board
- Debora Susanna Torri, Member of the Board
Board of Statutory Auditors
- Luciana Gattinoni, Chairman
- Marco Ghitti, Regular Auditor
- Giuseppe Castelletti, Regular Auditor
- Carlo Rogora, Group CEO
- Giacomo Sala, Group CFO and CEO, Itema (Switzerland) Ltd.
- Giacomo Sala, CEO, Itema (Switzerland) Ltd.
- Lorenzo Maffioli, Managing Director, Itema Weaving Machinery (China) Co., Ltd.
- Christian Straubhaar, acting Managing Director, Itema Weaving (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Eva Lee, Managing Director, Itema Asia Ltd.
- Matteo Mutti, President, Itema America, Inc.
- Hitoshi Nakamura, Managing Director, Itema Weaving (Japan) Ltd.
- Franco Brambilla, Senior Sales & Executive Office Manager, Itema Middle East DMCC
Supervisory Board (Leg. Decree 231/2001)
- Giorgio Calesella, President – External Member
- Ezio Deligios, External Member
- Roberto Magri, External Member
To contact the Supervisory Board (Leg. Decree 231 / 2001) please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
Itema S.p.A. Supervisory Board / Organismo di Vigilianza di Itema S.p.A.
Via Cav. Gianni Radici 4
24020 Colzate (BG), Italy