IPO: Itema Files Request for Eligibility to List on MTA, Italian Stock Exchange
Colzate (BG), 8 March 2018 – Itema S.p.A., assisted by its financial advisor Pirola Corporate Finance S.p.A., has filed today with Borsa Italiana S.p.A. a request for eligibility to list on the Mercato Telematico Azionario (“MTA”) according to the rules of the Markets organized and managed by Borsa Italiana S.p.A. and, at the same time, has filed with CONSOB the Registration Document for the relevant approval.
Itema S.p.A. is the parent company of a Group having a long-standing tradition in the design, production and marketing of weaving machines, spare parts and integrated services with production plants in Italy (Val Seriana), Switzerland and China. Itema Group can rely on a direct and indirect commercial presence in more than 50 countries on a global scale (Weaving operating sector). From 2017 the Group has started a development plan and production diversification to be carried out by means of a strategy of targeted assembling of highly qualified businesses operating in the production of spare parts, applications and sub-assemblies within the production chain of the textile machinery
as well as in other industrial sectors (Industrial operating sector).
The listing was approved by the shareholders’ meeting on February 14th, 2018, when a share capital increase to the benefit of the abovementioned listing was resolved as well. Within the listing procedure, the company is assisted by Pirola Pennuto Zei & Associati, with
reference to the Italian legal and tax aspects, by Latham & Watkins with reference to the international legal aspects and by Studio Associato – Consulenza legale e tributaria (KPMG) with reference to the international tax activities. Banca IMI S.p.A., Credit Suisse Securities (Europe) Limited and Banca Akros S.p.A., assisted by Baker & McKenzie, act as joint Global coordinators. Banca IMI acts within the procedure also as
sponsor and specialist.
Itema S.p.A. is currently held by the family successor of Gianni Radici for 60% of the share capital and for the remaining 40% by the Arizzi and Torri families.
In 2017 registered consolidated revenues amounting to approximately Euro 300 million with approximately 900 employees on a global scale.