iREED® the innovative airjet reed produced by Schoch exclusively for Itema.
Schoch has been founded by Alfredo Schoch in 1907 in Ranica, Bergamo Province, and since then manufactures high quality accessories for the textile industry. Son of a Swiss reeds manufacturer, Alfredo Schoch sets up his business in Italy and carries on the family’s entrepreneurial vocation. Over the years, Schoch installs in its plants the most advanced manufacturing technologies to constantly ensure its products renowned superior performances. For over a century, Schoch focuses on guaranteeing to its worldwide customers the highest standards in terms of reliability, durability and efficiency of its products.
Today part of Itema Group, leading global provider of advanced weaving solutions, and featuring production sites in Italy and in India, Schoch relies on a solid and well structured organization dedicated to meet even the most demanding customers’ requests.
iREED® FOR ITEMA AIRJET WEAVING MACHINES.
- PATENTED REED DESIGN DEVELOPED EXCLUSIVELY FOR ITEMA
- REDUCED AIR CONSUMPTION UP TO -23%
- RED COLOR UPPER CHANNEL FOR VISUAL PERCEPTION OF DANGER ( A )
- LOW ROUGHNESS GRADE OF THE REED DENTS ( C )
- ANODIZED BOTTOM CHANNELS FOR GREATER PERFORMANCE AND RESISTANCE ( B )
- SUPERIOR STAINLESS-STEEL HARDNESS SUS420j2 FOR BETTER REED LIFE ( C )
- INTEGRATED PRODUCTION FROM PUNCHIG OF PROFILE DENTS UNTIL FINISHED REED PRODUCT
PREMIUM REEDS QUALITY (On request)
- SAMURAI REED ASSEMBLY TO REDUCE STRIPES AND SHADOWS IN THE FABRIC ( C )
- HPC – HIGH POLISHED CHANNEL FINISHING TO REDUCE DIRT ACCUMULATION IN THE REED CHANNEL ( E )
- COATED DENTS DLC MAX™ FOR EVEN GREATER RESISTANCE TO SURFACE WEAR PROBLEMS ( D )
MAIN TECHNICAL INFORMATION
- MAXIMUM REED DENSITY 30 DENTS/CM OR 75 DPI
- CERTIFIED AIRFLOW ACCORDING TO ITEMA EFFICIENCY STANDARDS