ITEMA PROJECTILE P7300HP V8
Technical fabrics are the specialty of the legendary and unique P7300HP due to the unparalleled versatility and reliability of its weft insertion system. The unmatchable uniqueness of the positive weft transfer consists in the single insertion driven by the projectile, which catches the weft and carries it directly with no exchanges, providing unmatched efficiency.
The P7300HP continues to harness great interest from projectile weaving aficionados and represents an unbeaten and unbeatable benchmark for those looking to weave the very widest fabrics – up to 655cm weaving width – and high-specialty materials, such as agrotextile, geotextile and carpet backing fabrics. When it comes to weaving tape yarns, the Itema projectile weaving machine provides the highest performance compared to all the other insertion technologies in the market.
The projectile P7300HP V8 in its standard version is ready to weave a wide range of technical textiles.
Furthermore, the P7300HP is available in RSP and R3 configurations, customized to weave high-end filter fabrics, heavy geotextiles and high-end conveyor belts. Reinforced to weave the most heavy textiles, the RSP version features a beat up force up to 11.000 N/m whilst the R3 version can reach up to 15.000 N/m.
The projectile P7300HP guarantees unparalleled results when weaving specific, high quality technical fabrics, ensuring top fabric quality, significant cost savings and outstanding reliability.
STANDARD S & R
01. Unique Positive Weft Insertion System
The unmatchable uniqueness of the positive weft transfer consists in the single insertion driven by the projectile,
which catches the weft and carries it directly with no exchanges, providing unparalleled efficiency
02. Sturdy machine structure
Ensuring the longest life span in the market and the highest resistance to heavy fabrics and complex fabric constructions
and the uniqueness of a weaving width up to 655 cm
03. No Weft and Warp Waste
Due to the uniqueness of the positive weft transfer which provides the elimination of the waste selvedge
04. Adaptive Selvedges to minimize Yarn Wastage
The width of the tucked-in selvedges can be chosen from 18 mm and up to 35 mm
(ideal for applications such as agro and geotextiles, geogrids).
Moreover, the P7300HP can be equipped with devices to produce leno or melted selvedges
05. FPB – Fast Projectile Brake
Controlled by the microprocessor, it requires no manual adjustments reducing maintenance and
providing a smooth and safe weft insertion
RSP & R3
01. Reinforced Main Machine Drive and Sley Drive
- RSP Version maximum beat-up force 11’000 N/m and R3 Version maximum beat-up force 15’000 N/m
- Main machine drive up to 6 belts and 7.5 or 12 Kw powerful main motor
- Additional sley drives for a powerful reed beat-up (12 mm reed baulk and 9 mm reed dent)
02. Reinforced warp tensioner versions
- Additional supports according to the width of the machine
- Second deflection roller on R3 Version
03. Reinforced Warp let-off and take-up drives
- Reinforced master and slave electronic let-off drive for full beam arrangement
- Powerful electrical take-up motor
- Take-up roller with center support (on RSP Version)
- Floating take up with 140 mm main roller (on R3 Version)
- Additional cloth pull off device (only in combination with a batching motion)
04. Shed formation
- Reinforced dobby and wide sprocket chain drive
- Under motion with additional guides