Itema has a long-standing tradition of conducting our day-to-day business in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations and in accordance with the highest possible ethical principles. Here below is the list and membership of our corporate governance structures, including our Board of Directors, Senior and Country Management and Supervisory Board (Leg. Decree 231/2001).
Board of Directors
- Gianfranco Ceruti, Chairman of the Board and Delegate
- Ugo Ghilardi, CEO
- Claudio Arizzi, Member of the Board
- Danilo Enrico Arizzi, Member of the Board
- Alessandro Manzoni, Member of the Board
- Angelo Radici, Member of the Board
- Bruna Radici, Member of the Board
- Maurizio Radici, Member of the Board
- Paolo Radici, Member of the Board
- Debora Susanna Torri, Member of the Board
- Gianluigi Carlo Viscardi, Member of the Board
Board of Statutory Auditors
- Luciana Gattinoni, Chairman
- Giuseppe Castelletti, Regular Auditor
- Marco Ghitti, Regular Auditor
- Bruno Enrico Arsuffi, Substitute Auditor
- Mario Berlanda, Substitute Auditor
- Lorenzo Maffioli, Itema Weaving Machinery (China) Co., Ltd.
- Matteo Mutti, Itema (Switzerland) Ltd.
- Ferdinando De Micheli, Itema Weaving (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Eva Lee, Itema Asia Ltd.
- Scott Malcolm, Itema America, Inc.
- Hitoshi Nakamura, Itema Weaving (Japan) Ltd.
Supervisory Board (Leg. Decree 231/2001)
- Giorgio Calesella, President – External Member
- Ezio Deligios, External Member
- Roberto Magri, External Member
To contact the Supervisory Board (Leg. Decree 231 / 2001) please write to email@example.com or by post to:
Itema S.p.A. Supervisory Board / Organismo di Vigilianza di Itema S.p.A.
Via Cav. Gianni Radici 4
24020 Colzate (BG), Italy
We expect our suppliers to acknowledge and implement standards of conduct in line with our Code of Ethics as in integral part of our contractual relationship. The lack of compliance with these principles leads to the termination of the contract. Furthermore, we pay particular attention to our supply chain, outlining, through the Code of Supplier Conduct, our expectations towards our business partners.
The Code of Supplier Conduct describes the values that guide the partnership between Itema and its suppliers: passion for excellence, ethically responsible behavior, acknowledgment, respect for human and labor rights, foresight and transparency.